from $226 /day
from $1,448 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Enjoy exploring in this motorboat of 5.55 meters
Quicksilver Activ 555 Open
Rental with instructor
"La Rubia" is qualified both for the realization of practices for a Spanish nautical title, and for the RYA (Royal Sailing Federation of England). If you rent it with an instructor-skipper, you can obtain your Navigation License and even obtain an international title (including the ICC - international boat license). For this "private course" there is a supplement in the rental with skipper and may be subject to maritime administration regulations.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Todo perfecto. El barco de 10 y la atención y servicio de todo el personal que lo gestiona inmejorable. Muy recomendable el alquiler. En todo momento estas informado de todo y se preocupan porque todo este como deseas.The boat owner responded to this comment:Muchas gracias Jeray. Esperamos volver a verte este año también.
Jeray sailed with this Quicksilver Activ 555 Open
Published Oct 2, 2018
Quizás alguna carta/mapa de la zona cercanaAtención de Antonio y su puntualidad, explicando todo muy detalladamente y su ayuda en el atraque y desatraque
Rafael sailed with this Quicksilver Activ 555 Open
Published Aug 30, 2019
|Model||Activ 555 Open|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||80 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20.00 Knots|
|Max speed||30.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.96 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||29.06 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 30, 2019||May 30, 2020||-||$226||$1,448|
The required deposit for this boat is $695
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
In rents with skipper (or instructor) bail is not charged.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Dénia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.