from $370 /day
from $2,026 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
150 Quicksilver 675 SunDeck in Port de Fort de France
Quicksilver 675 SunDeck
Maintained by professionals for a safe day
This Quicksilver is very well equipped, you will find on board all the electronics to navigate safely GPS Sonar.
There is a large sunbathing front ideal for enjoying the scenery while tanning while navigating, a cockpit table for meals at sea and a bimini top, a cabin, a deck shower, bluetooth radio
The maximum capacity allowed on board this motor boat and up to 8 people.
Boat rented only to residents of Metropolitan France or Martinique with a French coastal license.
Navigation allowed only Caribbean coast
Atlantic Coast totally prohibited this area not covered by insurance
The boat has a very low consumption which will allow you to easily walk from beach to beach all day long!
Rental Day: 320 €
1/2 day rental: 250 €
BUOY to tow € 20 per day
WAKEBOARD 30 € per day.
Cooler and / or baby vest available on request
Deposit by bank account on the day of embarkation with one or more CB.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
Bateau parfait des propriétaires adorables rare de rencontrer des gens comme ça in grand merci à eux
Florence sailed with this Quicksilver 675 SunDeck
Published Aug 14, 2019
|Construction year||2016 Very new boat!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||11.89 gal|
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10.00 Knots|
|Max speed||18.00 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jul 12, 2019||Dec 31, 2020||-||$370||$2,026|
The required deposit for this boat is $3,473
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card, Traveller cheque.
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Wakeboard for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Wakeboard : $35 per day
- For weekly charters check-in is Saturday
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Caribbean, Martinique. Harbour: Port de Fort de France. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.