from $315 /half day
from $431 $388 /day
from $2,214 $1,992 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
115 CV Quicksilver 605 OPEN ACTIV in Puerto de Alicante
Quicksilver 605 OPEN ACTIV
It is the boat with more stowage capacity and people of its category.
The safety in this boat is guaranteed thanks to the high freeboard and the ease of movement. Both children and adults can easily move around the boat. In addition, the pivoting backrest facilitates access to the large bathroom platform with integrated staircase so you can bathe comfortably. So you decide whether to jump directly into the water or to go in little by little. The bathtub is fully equipped. The pivoting seat allows easy and clear access to the bathing platform. In addition, the rotary seats of the pilot and co-pilot allow you to join the conversation of the rest of the passage. The fresh-water bathtub shower allows you to cool off after a bath.
The spacious bow area is transformed into a large solarium in seconds. After enjoying the sun, a table with integrated beverage holder converts the solarium into a dinette area with capacity for 4 adults. At the stern, the cockpit is the perfect place to socialize thanks to the pivoting seats of the driver and co-driver.
First season in operation.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Un barco genial, nuevo, potente y fácil de manejar, con todas las comodidades. Para repetir!The boat owner responded to this comment:os esperamos pronto Un cordial saludo
Francisco sailed with this Quicksilver 605 OPEN ACTIV
Published Aug 18, 2019
There is no comment for this review
Javier sailed with this Quicksilver 605 OPEN ACTIV
Published Aug 20, 2019
|Model||605 OPEN ACTIV|
|Construction year||2019 This year's boat!|
|Fresh water||11.89 gal|
|Engine power||115 CV H.P.|
|Cruise speed||23.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.17 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||42.27 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 1, 2019||Sep 15, 2019||$338||$466||$2,563|
|Sep 16, 2019||May 31, 2020||$315||$431||$2,214|
- 10.00% discount , for all bookings , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $466
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for $175 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $29 per rental
- Skipper : $175 per day
- Skipper half day : $105 per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due two weeks before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Deposit: NO will be required if the boat is rented with the services of a professional skipper
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Puerto de Alicante. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.