- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Skipper included in the price
Fantastic Princess Yachts motorboat in Ibiza
Princess Yachts Princess V40
As you can see, this boat has everything you need to enjoy the great number of opportunities offered by the wonderful coast of the Pitiusas Islands (Ibiza and Formentera).
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||9 people|
|Fresh water||132.09 gal|
|Engine power||750 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||35 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||26.42 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||264.17 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Included in the price
- Skipper per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Paddle surf per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 11:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 19:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
This boat is always rented with skipper. Included in the price: Skipper, complimentary drinks, paddle surfing, snorkel equipment, occupant insurance and mooring at the base port. It is not included: Fuel, VAT and possible overnight stays in other ports than the base.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.