from $322 $289 /half day
from $438 $395 /day
from $2,762 $2,486 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Experience an unforgettable holiday with this 670 Open motorboat
Pacific Craft 670 OpenFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
The boat has a capacity of 8 people, it is perfect to take advantage of the island's coasts between friends or family. Its bow solarium is ideal for sunbathing and contemplating the views. The Pacific Craft 670 Open comes equipped with a 140 hp engine that gives it enough power to cover all facets of sportsmanship.
In addition, now you have the possibility to improve the experience on board by doing one of our routes, especially recommended to optimize the day, or hiring some of our special packages (comfort, birthday, farewell, etc.).
All this and much more so that you enjoy the sea with all the comforts. The Pacific Craft 670 Open is the ideal boat to discover the islands of Ibiza and Formentera in an affordable way for all budgets. Do not lose this opportunity!
We are in Marina Botafoch, Ibiza, less than 30 minutes from Formentera!
- The boat can be rented with or without skipper.
- The price DOES NOT include fuel
- If it is rented without skipper, it is necessary to show a nautical title at the time of boarding and leave a refundable deposit of 1,500 €.
- If you rent with skipper, it is NOT necessary to deposit the € 1,500 deposit and there is the option to make a closed price for a one day charter, which includes boat, skipper and fuel:
* Low season: € 550
* Average season: € 600
* High season: € 700
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Alex G. sailed with this Pacific Craft 670 Open
Published Sep 10, 2019
NadaOrganización, precio y flexibilidad
Jaime M. sailed with this Pacific Craft 670 Open
Published Jun 30, 2019
|Fresh water||18.49 gal|
|Engine power||140 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20 Knots|
|Max speed||30 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||5.28 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||47.55 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 1, 2020||May 31, 2020||$351||$526||$3,389|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||$409||$585||$3,683|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$643||$4,052|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||$409||$585||$3,683|
|Oct 1, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||$351||$526||$3,389|
|Nov 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||$322||$438||$2,762|
|Dec 30, 2020||Apr 29, 2021||$322||$438||$2,762|
|Apr 30, 2021||May 30, 2021||$351||$538||$3,389|
|May 31, 2021||Jun 29, 2021||$409||$585||$3,683|
|Jun 30, 2021||Aug 30, 2021||-||$643||$4,052|
|Aug 31, 2021||Sep 29, 2021||$409||$585||$3,683|
|Sep 30, 2021||Oct 30, 2021||$351||$538||$3,389|
|Oct 31, 2021||Dec 30, 2021||$322||$438||$2,762|
- 10.00% discount , for all bookings (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $1,754
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Donut for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Drinks and ice per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $175 per day
- Skipper half day : $117 half day
- Wakeboard : $58 per day
- Paddle surf : $58 per day
- Water skis : $35 per day
- Towels : $6 per person per day
- Donut : $35 per day
- Comfort pack : $29 per day
- Romantic pack : $47 per day
- Birthday pack : $70 per day
- Single bachelor party : $70 per day
- Family pack : $70 per day
- Sports pack : $140 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 19:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
- Amount: € 1,500 (This will NOT be necessary if the boat is rented with the services of a professional skipper).
-In case of adverse weather conditions (navigation impossible) the day is changed or the money is returned.
-In case of canceling 24 hours before boarding or not showing up at the port, the money is NOT returned (unless adverse weather conditions).
*** NAVIGATION ROUTES:
-All routes are subject to weather forecast. We put first of all the safety and comfort of our customers so that they enjoy a fantastic experience. Our staff will advise you at the time of boarding which is the most favorable route.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.