from $272 /half day
from $359 /day
from $1,909 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Rent this motorboat to sail the waves of Girona
Pacific Craft 670 OpenFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
meilleur siegetres bon bateau
Guillaume sailed with this Pacific Craft 670 Open
Published Aug 28, 2018
There is no comment for this review
Thomas H. sailed with this Pacific Craft 670 Open
Published Jul 1, 2019
|Engine power||200 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||27 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||6.60 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||50.19 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 29, 2020||Jun 27, 2020||$272||$359||$1,909|
|Jun 28, 2020||Aug 28, 2020||$341||$486||$2,776|
|Aug 29, 2020||Nov 15, 2020||$272||$359||$1,909|
The required deposit for this boat is $578
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Snorkeling equipment for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $162 per day
- Skipper half day : $116 half day
- Buoy "Breeze" : $35 per rental
- Banana : $46 per rental
- Water skis : $35 per rental
- Snorkeling equipment : $6 per rental
- Fridge : $12 per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
- Half-day hours (4 hours): from 9 or 10 to 13 or 14 hours and from 3 to 7 pm
- Daily hours (8 hours): from 10am to 6pm
To rent this boat you must be at least 21 years old
If you can not leave to navigate a personal problem, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for it, therefore the money will not be returned nor the day of the rent will be changed. the employees will inform them of the weather conditions and advise them on the possibility of navigating. If you decide not to leave even if the verdict of the staff is positive, the company will not be responsible for your decision. No rental will be formalized if the original document of nautical identity and title in force is not available (for the vessels that require it), the lessee assuming the loss of the rent in case the departure can not be made. It is mandatory to go 30 minutes before the start time of the rental; otherwise, the delay will be deducted from the contracted time.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Girona. Harbour: Blanes. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.