from $320 /half day
from $459 /day
from $2,791 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Skipper is mandatory
Experience an unforgettable holiday with this Calafat 33 motorboat
Menorquin Calafat 33
on board our llaut and spend an unforgettable day
with family or friends
The experience of enjoying the calm of Ibiza, sailing on board a llaut.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Nada. Todo genial.Un barco muy cómodo y lo mejor de todo Manuel, el patrón. Se portó muy bien con nosotras, nos explicó todo lo que le preguntabamos de forma profesional y educada. Además tuvo varios detalles como cerveza, picoteo,vino...
Irati sailed with this Menorquin Calafat 33
Published Jul 3, 2019
nothing! All perfectThe boat was so great and clean. We were surprised by the snacks of cheese on a platter. And Manuel is the best captain we could wish for. Hope to come again soon.The boat owner responded to this comment:Thank you very much see you soon. regards
Femke S. sailed with this Menorquin Calafat 33
Published Sep 25, 2018
|Engine power||75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||5.00 Knots|
|Max speed||10.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||21.13 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 30, 2019||Sep 13, 2019||$407||$640||$4,070|
|Sep 14, 2019||Oct 30, 2019||$320||$459||$2,791|
Skipper is mandatory and costs $116 / half day or $174 / day.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Towels per person per day
- Snorkeling equipment per person per day
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning per day
- Skipper : $174 per day
- Skipper half day : $116 half day
- Sunset (afternoon outings) : $17 per person per day
- Pic nic on board : $29 per person
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The extra of the sunset, includes the schedule until after sunset and ecological dig of ibiza.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port de Sant Antoni. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.