from $680 /half day
from $1,349 /day
from $8,623 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Motorboat Majoni for rent in Port d'Alcúdia
It is a comfortable and safe boat, it is an activity suitable for all ages.
Our skipper will take you to the best corners of the coast with boarding from Alcúdia.
In the rental price we include all the costs so you do not have to worry about anything.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Todo en general. Muy buen trato con los niños. Todo muy servicial.
David B. sailed with this Majoni 40
Published Jul 20, 2018
Fuimos un grupo de 7 amigas y nos han tratado
Patricia S. sailed with this Majoni 40
Published Jul 23, 2018
|Places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Engine power||2x75 H.P.|
|Max speed||17.00 Knots|
|Dec 31, 2018||Dec 30, 2019||$680||$1,349||$8,623|
- Fast booking discount of 2.5% on confirmed reservations during the 24 hours after the budget request. (discounts cannot be combined)
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Skipper per rental
- Snack and drinks (water, soft drinks, beer and wine) per rental
- Sunset departures (2:30 min) : $411 per rental
- 2 hour departures : $352 per rental
- 3-hour departures : $528 per rental
- 6-hour departures : $915 per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 21
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Valid prices in groups of 9-10 people.
Only day rentals.
Departures of two and three hours are not made in the months of June to August.
Includes breakfast and snacks in the afternoon.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Port d'Alcúdia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.