- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this motorboat to sail the waves of Utrecht
A new engine was installed in 2018 and the bow thruster was replaced, while a stern propeller was also installed.
We have also renewed the refrigerator, boiler and electrical installation.
The boat has very good sailing characteristics, making the boat easily navigable for the average skipper.
There is both indoor and outdoor control, so that you can sail in any weather. The cozy boat has a aft cabin with a full double bed (140 × 200), a toilet with sink (cold and hot water), two sleeping places in the fore point and a dinette that can be converted into two additional sleeping places.
Despite the multiple sleeping options, the boat is optimal for a family with 2 to 3 children.
The kitchen area is spacious and functional with plenty of kitchen utensils and a properly working fridge.
Although the boat is good / easy to sail, we only want to rent it to people with experience.
The sailing area is in consultation whereby the major rivers and the sea are excluded.
If desired, we can prepare a sailing schedule / route for you.
The headroom with 2.5 meters is very favorable compared to other boats.
The draft is 1.2 meters (slightly more than the average 0.9 meters) requires some attention in certain pools and shallow waterways.
The boat also has WiFi internet.
This text was originally written in Dutch and has been translated by Google Translator.
Dat het een kotter is, een boot met karakter. De eigenaren, heel fijn dat zij zo met ons hebben meegedacht om het optimale uit de midweek te kunnen halen.
Nora E. sailed with this Kotterjacht Kotter
Published Sep 30, 2019
Misschien nog een kleine zwarte ankerbol om te hijsen bij het voor anker gaan.Een heerlijke complete familieboot met veel ruimte (zowel buiten als binnen) en comfortabele bedden en sanitair.
Edwin V. sailed with this Kotterjacht Kotter
Published Jul 17, 2019
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||42 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||5.00 Knots|
|Max speed||7.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.92 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $524
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cash.
No skipper is provided for this boat
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $58 per week
- Towels : $6 per person per week
- Bed linen : $17 per person
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Netherlands, Utrecht. Harbour: Vinkeveen. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.