- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Discover the coast of Menorca in your Cap Camarat 625WA motorboat
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 625WA
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Barco impoluto a la recogida, amabilidad de las personas que nos atendieron Juan y Ana. Sin duda para repetir. Un 10
Juan E. sailed with this Jeanneau Cap Camarat 625WA
Published Jul 29, 2016
Bateau avec table, tout confort
Corinne sailed with this Jeanneau Cap Camarat 625WA
Published Aug 20, 2017
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Cap Camarat 625WA|
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||15.85 gal|
|Engine power||140 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||18.00 Knots|
|Max speed||28.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||5.81 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||36.98 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $468
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $205 per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Every day you have to return to port
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Menorca. Harbour: Ciutadella. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.