from $248 /day
from $1,101 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
With or without skipper
Cap Camarat 6.5cc Serie 3
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5cc Serie 3Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
Her entirely redesigned hull is dynamic and powerful. Equipped with 200 HP, the CAP CAMARAT 6.5 CENTER CONSOLE SERIE3 cleverly balances ease of handling, design and comfort on board.
A WELL BALANCED CENTER CONSOLE
A sporty, family boat by nature, the CAP CAMARAT 6.5 CENTER CONSOLE SERIE3 features a particularly comfortable ergonomic cockpit design. The living space is expanded, with an L-shaped bench seat, contributing to the relaxing and inviting atmosphere on board.
With a new design, the dashboard features the latest evolutions of the line.
The forward bench seating is the perfect place for relaxation, and it opens directly onto an interior storage compartment. So, this very practical model features dual access to
the console! Very large flush swim platforms further contribute to ease of life on board.
There is no comment for this review
Eric P. sailed with this Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5cc Serie 3
Published Oct 16, 2019
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Cap Camarat 6.5cc Serie 3|
|Construction year||2019 Very new boat!|
|Fresh water||18.49 gal|
|Engine power||200 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||6.60 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||44.91 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2020||May 25, 2020||-||$248||$1,101|
|May 26, 2020||Jun 19, 2020||-||$272||$1,349|
|Jun 20, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$309||$1,473|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$371||$2,092|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 15, 2020||-||$309||$1,349|
|Sep 16, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$272||$1,225|
|Oct 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||-||$248||$1,101|
|Jan 1, 2021||May 25, 2021||-||$248||$1,101|
|May 26, 2021||Jun 19, 2021||-||$272||$1,349|
|Jun 20, 2021||Jun 30, 2021||-||$309||$1,473|
|Jul 1, 2021||Aug 31, 2021||-||$371||$2,215|
|Sep 1, 2021||Sep 15, 2021||-||$309||$1,349|
|Sep 16, 2021||Sep 30, 2021||-||$248||$1,101|
|Oct 1, 2021||Dec 31, 2021||-||$248||$1,101|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,114
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $99 per day
- Water skis : $25 per day
- Water skis : $99 per week
- Wakeboard : $31 per day
- Wakeboard : $124 per week
- Paddle surf : $62 per day
- Paddle surf : $272 per week
- Banana : $62 per day
- Tube : $25 per day
- Tube : $74 per week
- Snorkeling equipment : $19 per day
- Snorkeling equipment : $99 per week
- Kayak : $37 per day
- Kayak : $149 per week
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
• Free fuel delivery service from more than 4 days of rental! (Fuel will be charged.)
• Renter must possess and bring a valid boating license together with an acceptable personal ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
• Boats can be rented bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
• In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
• All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Port Trogir. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.