from $289 $260 /half day
from $463 $417 /day
from $3,241 $2,917 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Discover the coast of Ibiza in your Cap Camarat 6.5 WA motorboat
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 WA
Enjoy the sun of the Mediterranean in its large bow sundeck, particularly secure thanks to its elevated railing. To the aft, two teak swimming platforms will allow you to access the water with total comfort. Children and adults will have a great time!
If you have had enough of sun for the moment or if you feel like resting, the beautiful and large cabin of the Cap Camarat 6.5 WA has a double berth and a chemical WC. In addition, in the cockpit, the large bimini top, the seats and the removable table offer you a perfect space to enjoy a picnic surrounded by the blue waters of Ibiza and Formentera.
Its Yamaha 150 hp engine has a low consumption and will allow you to easily reach some of the most spectacular spots in Ibiza and Formentera that are only accessible by sea.
If you want to have fun in the water, the Cap Camarat 6.5 WA offers you the possibility to practice water sports safely, such as wake, ski or donut.
In addition, now you have the possibility to enhance the experience on board by doing one of our sailing routes, specially recommended to optimize your day, or hiring some of our special packages (comfort, birthday, stag/hen party, etc.).
All this and much more so that you enjoy the sea with all the comforts. The Cap Camarat 6.5 WA is the ideal boat to discover the islands of Ibiza and Formentera in an affordable way. Don't miss this opportunity!
We are in Marina Santa Eulalia, less than 1 hour from Formentera!
- The boat can be rented with or without skipper.
- If you rent the boat without skipper, it is necessary to show a nautical license upon check-in and leave a refundable deposit of € 1,500.
- If you rent the boat with skipper, it is NOT necessary to leave the € 1,500 deposit and we offer you the option to make a closed budged, including boat, skipper and gasoline:
* Low season: 550€
* Medium season: 600€
* High season: 700€
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
NothingEverything, the whole experience was made extremely easy. On the whole a brilliant time and was beyond expectations- 11 out of 10.The boat owner responded to this comment:Gracias, Kevin! It was a pleasure having you on board!
Kevin M. sailed with this Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 WA
Published Jun 5, 2019
Nothing we generally liked it allJust perfect size for a group of 5 to 6. Plenty of space and fastThe boat owner responded to this comment:Gracias, Oussama! We hope to see you on board again next time! ;-)
Oussama S. sailed with this Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 WA
Published Sep 7, 2018
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Cap Camarat 6.5 WA|
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Day places||7 people|
|Fresh water||13.21 gal|
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||22.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||28.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||7.93 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||44.91 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||$289||$463||$3,241|
- Fast booking discount of 10% From Sep 22, 2019 until Oct 31, 2019 on confirmed reservations during the 24 hours after the budget request. (discounts cannot be combined)
The required deposit for this boat is $1,736
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for $116 / half day. or $174 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Donut for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, water) per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $174 per day
- Skipper half day : $116 half day
- Bed linen : $23 per rental
- Wakeboard : $58 per day
- Water skis : $35 per day
- Paddle surf : $58 per day
- Comfort pack : $23 per day
- Romantic pack : $46 per day
- Bachelor Party Pack : $69 per day
- Birthday pack : $69 per day
- Family pack : $46 per day
- Sports pack : $139 per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Deposit: € 1,500 - This will NOT be necessary if the boat is rented with the services of a professional skipper.
Cancellation: in case of canceling the departure 24 hours before boarding, the deposit will NOT be refunded (except for adverse weather conditions).
Routes: all routes are subject to the weather forecast. Above all, we put the safety and comfort of our clients first, so that they enjoy a fantastic experience. Our staff will advise you at the time of boarding which is the most favorable route.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Santa Eulàlia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.