- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Discover the coast of Eastern Pyrenees in your CAP CAMARAT 6.5 motorboat
Jeanneau CAP CAMARAT 6.5
Equipped with the following bridge equipment: Bimini. Equipment on board the boat: GPS plotter, VHF, Loch. Other equipment and extras: Fishing equipment, Water sports equipment, Ski pole.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||CAP CAMARAT 6.5|
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $2,268
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
Please once you make a reservation contact the boat owner to manage extras for your charter
- Towed buoy - 1/2 day, minimum price 20EUR (PURCHASE)
- towed buoy - day, minimum price 30EUR (PURCHASE)
- Water skiing - 1/2 day, minimum price 20EUR (PURCHASE)
- Water skiing - full day, minimum price 30EUR (PURCHASE)
- wakeboard - 1/2 day, minimum price 25EUR (PURCHASE)
- wakeboard - day, minimum price 34EUR (PURCHASE)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Eastern Pyrenees. Harbour: Port de Saint-Cyprien. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.