from $291 /half day
from $408 /day
from $2,568 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Discover the coast of Ibiza in your Cap Camarat 6.5 BR motorboat
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 BR
Enjoy the Mediterranean sun in its aft and bow solariums. The bow sundeck is particularly large and secure thanks to its elevated railing. To the aft, two teak swimming platforms will allow you to access the water with total comfort. Children and adults will have a great time!
If you have had enough of sun for the moment or if you feel like resting, in the cockpit, the large bimini top, the seats and the removable table offer you a perfect space to enjoy a picnic surrounded by the blue waters of Ibiza and Formentera. Besides, the copious storage contributes to the comfort and enjoyment of your experience on board.
Its Yamaha 150 hp engine has a low consumption and will allow you to easily reach some of the most spectacular spots in Ibiza and Formentera that are only accessible by sea.
If you want to have fun in the water, the Cap Camarat 6.5 BR offers you the possibility to practice water sports safely, such as wake, ski or donut.
In addition, now you have the possibility to enhance the experience on board by doing one of our sailing routes, specially recommended to optimize your day, or hiring some of our special packages (comfort, birthday, stag/hen party, etc.).
All this and much more so that you enjoy the sea with all the comforts. The Cap Camarat 6.5 BR is the ideal option to discover the islands of Ibiza and Formentera in an affordable way. Don't miss this opportunity!
We are in Marina Santa Eulalia, less than 1 hour from Formentera!
- The boat can be rented with or without skipper.
- If you rent the boat without skipper, it is necessary to show a nautical license upon check-in and leave a refundable deposit of € 1,500.
- If you rent the boat with skipper, it is NOT necessary to leave the € 1,500 deposit and we offer you the option to make a closed budged for a day charter, including boat, skipper and fuel:
* Low season: 550€
* Medium season: 600€
* High season: 700€
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
ES waren etwas schwierige Wetterverhältnisse, sehr windig und sehr hohe Wellen. Der Skipper ist phantastisch gefahren und wir danken für dieses unglaubliche Erlebnis. Jederzeit wieder. Sehr netter Kontakt Mit Skipper und BootsbesitzerinThe boat owner responded to this comment:Danke, Jacqueline!
Jacqueline M. sailed with this Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 BR
Published Jun 24, 2019
La atención recibida por Paula y Alan, su amabilidad para responder a dudas previas y su profesionalidad para atendernos en todo momento y sobretodo cuidarnos. En setiembre lo repetiremos. Montse.The boat owner responded to this comment:Gracias, Montse! Os agradecemos vuestro comentario y esperamos veros en septiembre! ;-)
Montse sailed with this Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 BR
Published Jun 15, 2019
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Cap Camarat 6.5 BR|
|Construction year||2019 This year's boat!|
|Fresh water||13.21 gal|
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||22.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||28.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||5.28 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||44.91 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||$291||$466||$3,750|
|Jan 1, 2020||Apr 30, 2020||$291||$408||$2,568|
|May 1, 2020||May 31, 2020||$349||$466||$2,935|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||$408||$524||$3,302|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||$466||$582||$3,668|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||$408||$524||$3,302|
|Oct 1, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||$349||$466||$2,935|
|Nov 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||$291||$408||$2,568|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,747
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for $116 / half day. or $175 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Donut for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, water) per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $175 per day
- Skipper half day : $116 half day
- Wakeboard : $58 per day
- Paddle surf : $58 per day
- Water skis : $35 per day
- Donut : $35 per day
- Comfort pack : $23 per day
- Romantic pack : $47 per day
- Bachelor Party Pack : $70 per day
- Birthday pack : $70 per day
- Family pack : $47 per day
- Sports pack : $140 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
- Amount: € 1,500 (This will NOT be necessary if the boat is rented with the services of a professional skipper).
-In case of adverse weather conditions (navigation impossible) the day is changed or the money is returned.
-In case of canceling 24 hours before boarding or not showing up at the port, the money is NOT returned (unless adverse weather conditions).
*** NAVIGATION ROUTES:
-All routes are subject to weather forecast. We put first of all the safety and comfort of our customers so that they enjoy a fantastic experience. Our staff will advise you at the time of boarding which is the most favorable route.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Santa Eulàlia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.