from $118 /half day
from $177 /day
from $1,240 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Fantastic Jeanneau motorboat in Pontevedra
Jeanneau CAP CAMARAT 4.7 CC
On board the First Kiss, with its VHF, GPS / Plotter / Sonda, music equipment and its equipment for navigation zone 5, which includes the entire Ria de Vigo and 5 miles from the Cies Islands, you can spend an unforgettable day visiting both the Cíes Islands and the ports of Moaña, Cangas, San Adrián de Cobres, sites such as Rande, San Simón Island and dreamy beaches such as Barra, Melide or Cesantes. With all the necessary safety equipment and insurance at all risk, it will undoubtedly be an unforgettable experience for both the beginner and the more experienced navigator.
We are in the port of Vigo.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Nada... Todo PERFECTO...............La fácil maniobrabilidad, La embarcación esta totalmente nueva y el trato y predisposición de Gillermo, (el armador) excelente. !! Día Espectacular !!, disfrurando con mis hijos una experiencia inolvidable. La Ría, tiene rincones especiales que merece sin duda, descubrir.The boat owner responded to this comment:Gracias por tu opinión, sólo hacemos nuestro trabajo... ya estamos esperándoos de nuevo. Un abrazo.
Jose F. sailed with this Jeanneau CAP CAMARAT 4.7 CC
Published Jul 12, 2018
Seriedad y amabilidad. TE dan una formación previa sobre el propio barco, adaptada a tus conocimientos y experiencia, que resulta de lo más útil. Muy recomendable!!
Alberto sailed with this Jeanneau CAP CAMARAT 4.7 CC
Published Jul 25, 2019
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||CAP CAMARAT 4.7 CC|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||50 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||25 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.64 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||15.85 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 13, 2020||Jun 28, 2020||$118||$177||$1,240|
|Jun 29, 2020||Aug 29, 2020||-||$236||$1,654|
|Aug 30, 2020||Sep 8, 2020||$130||$201||$1,406|
The required deposit for this boat is $354
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Cash.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Dinghy : $24 half day
- Skipper : $59 per day
- Final cleaning : $35 per rental
- Dinghy : $35 per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 20:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
* Navigation license is required to carry this boat, the rent will not be refunded in case of cancellation due to lack of nautical license.
* If the boat is delivered clean, no final cleaning is charged. There will be cleaning products and utensils on the jetty so that it can be delivered clean.
* The fuel tank is delivered full and must be received full as well.
* If the ship stays overnight in another port other than the base port, it must be communicated to the owner.
* The employer will charge € 100 per day plus the maintenance (ask why the price depends on the available pattern)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Pontevedra. Harbour: Vigo. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.