- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
500 Janneau Cap Camarat 925 WA in Cala'n Bosch
Janneau Cap Camarat 925 WA
The interest you have for the Cap Camarat 925 is a good choice. The boat is equipped with all the basic needs to navigate through Menorca.
Our company is the Port of Cala'n Bosch. We have the exclusivity of this private excursion service from Cala'n Bosch to the south of the island. Within walking distance of the most beautiful beaches of the island such as Son Saura, Turqueta, Macarella, etc.
We have two options:
- With Patron
- Without Patron (full day rental and with obligation to return to port every night, although it is rented more than a day) Price € 1000 / day fuel to part. (Minimum qualification required PER)
From our experience, the trips with Patron work much better because they offer their knowledge of the island and the best places to anchor, so customers only have to worry about enjoying. It is a way to enjoy well the most beautiful corners of the south and north of Menorca. Arrive at inaccessible sites by land, visit caves or see mountain goats on the most spectacular cliffs of the island.
All the routes with Patrón include fuel, insurance, snorkel equipment, paddle surf board, bottle of champagne and a typical product of Menorca.
The boat has a bathroom, fresh water shower, large fridge if you want to bring drinks and / or food, solarium with mats, outdoor and indoor table and stereo in case you want to use it. In the departures of all day there is the option of catering on board, offered by one of the restaurants of the Port.
The maximum capacity is 9 people + Patron but logically it is always more comfortable with fewer people.
For reservations it is best to request it well in advance for the months of July and August.
We hope that it is to your liking and do not doubt that it will be an unforgettable experience. We always try to adapt to the needs of our customers.
Any doubt we are to solve it.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
I rented a boat for half day. The skipper I had was extremely nice and courteous. Took me to some great beaches on southern portions of island. Check in was flawless and the boat was very clean.
Moses F. sailed with this Janneau Cap Camarat 925 WA
Published Jun 9, 2019
Ideal para navegar por las calas del sur de la isla
Antonio G. sailed with this Janneau Cap Camarat 925 WA
Published Aug 3, 2018
|Model||Cap Camarat 925 WA|
|Fresh water||26.42 gal|
|Engine power||500 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20.00 Knots|
|Max speed||45.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||7.93 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||171.71 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $698
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash.
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Towels per person
- Bottle of cava and menorquín snack per rental
- Skipper per day
- Skipper half day half day
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
In rentals with skipper there is no deposit and gasoline is included.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Menorca. Harbour: Cala'n Bosch. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.