from $521 /half day
from $1,042 /day
from $5,791 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this motorboat to sail the waves of Mallorca
Hand-built craft Llaüt tradicional
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Alquilamos el barco para una despedida de soltera y fue todo genial! La zona de Mallorca, el llaut súper bien conservado, los servicios que ofrecen... y lo mejor Alex y Aina, que fueron un encanto!
Jero B. sailed with this Hand-built craft Llaüt tradicional
Published Jun 11, 2019
La amabilidad de Álex y Aïna.
Laura M. sailed with this Hand-built craft Llaüt tradicional
Published Aug 26, 2019
|Fresh water||0.26 gal|
|Engine power||250 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||12.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||6.60 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||198.13 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 16, 2019||Sep 3, 2019||$695||$1,390||$8,107|
|Sep 4, 2019||Oct 15, 2019||$637||$1,158||$6,949|
|Oct 16, 2019||Nov 15, 2019||$521||$1,042||$5,791|
The required deposit for this boat is $116
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
-The boat should not spend the night outside the base port without a skipper.
-The ship must always navigate with a skipper.
-Book at least 1 day in advance.
-Inform in case of: food intolerances.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Port d'Alcúdia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.