from $805 $765 /day
from $4,201 $3,991 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Explore the Adriatic on a modern-classic yacht Damor 12 Family
Damor Family 12 - Flybridge
The islands surrounding Trogir and Split are truly amazing and will make you fall in love with Croatia. There are a few options when creating your desired itinerary:
- Inner islands (beginner level)
Islands Drvenik, Solta, Brac, Hvar
- East side of the central Dalmatia (intermediate)
Islands Hvar, Lastovo, Korcula, Mljet
- West side of the central Dalmatia (intermediate)
Islands Zirje, Zut, Kornati, Dugi Otok
- Open sea islands (hardcore!)
Islands Lastovo, Susac, Vis, Bisevo, Sveti Andrija, Palagruza (this route is very extreme and requires experienced sailors or an amazingly experienced skipper and a dedicated crew)
With more than 10 years of boating experience, my team is here to provide all the info and support you will need during your stay on my Damor 12 Family. In case you don't have the knowledge to pilot this boat on your own, but you don't mind hiring a professional skipper, we're always ready for a new adventure!
|Model||Family 12 - Flybridge|
|Construction year||2020 This year's boat!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||480 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20 Knots|
|Max speed||24 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||18.49 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||142.65 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 1, 2020||May 19, 2020||-||$805||$4,201|
|May 20, 2020||Jun 23, 2020||-||$922||$4,785|
|Jun 24, 2020||Jul 7, 2020||-||-||$5,719|
|Jul 8, 2020||Aug 25, 2020||-||-||$6,361|
|Aug 26, 2020||Sep 29, 2020||-||$829||$5,077|
|Sep 30, 2020||Nov 30, 2020||-||$689||$4,201|
- Special discount 5.00% From Apr 1, 2020 until Nov 30, 2020 , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $2,918
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express.
Optional skipper can be hired for $175 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Snorkeling equipment for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Internet Wi-Fi per rental
- Gas per rental
- Final cleaning : $175 per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $175 per day
- Hostess : $140 per day
- Towels : $4 per person
- Bed linen : $6 per person
- Dinghy : $47 per day
- Paddle surf : $35 per day
- Wakeboard : $35 per day
- Water skis : $23 per day
- Snorkeling equipment : $6 per person
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
Multi-day rentals span from 17:00 on the first day until 09:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 – 18:00.
Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
Redelivery of the vessel takes place on Saturday no later than 9 am.
At the time of redelivery of the vessel, the items of the inventory list must be checked as well as the fuel tank. The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. The Client agrees to submit the bill of the last tank filling service.
If the fuel tank is not full, the Client shall be charged for the missing fuel enlarged for the tank filling service. Damages will be charged up to the sum of the security deposit if any have been found during the vessel inspection. Otherwise, the security deposit shall be returned to the Client. The Client is obliged to return the vessel with emptied septic tanks.
If the vessel is not returned to the agreed destination port, the Client shall pay all the costs for the vessel transfer to the destination port designated hereunder and the penalty, as prescribed, for any delay that may have been incurred.
Any delayed redelivery of the vessel due to weather conditions shall not be acknowledged, for it is necessary to keep the vessel during the last 24 hours of the accommodation service period at an adequate distance from the charter base. Any delay longer than 1 hour shall be charged at the double rate of the daily accommodation service as well as any costs resulting from the inability to deliver the vessel on time to the following Client.
In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type/value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
All vessels are insured with a Casco policy. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
Security deposit: 2.500 €
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Port Trogir. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.