from $542 $488 /day
from $3,793 $3,413 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Explore Ibiza at your own pace with your 265 ssi motorboat
Chaparral 265 ssiFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
It will be a pleasure to take care of the reservation of a restaurant in Formentera so that you can enjoy the excellent cuisine of the area.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Simple, friendly, transparent and efficient booking process. Kisko was brilliant throughout the process. Boat was very comfortable and well equipped and Sarah our skipper was fantastic! We had a great day and will be using them again in the future!
Dax sailed with this Chaparral 265 ssi
Published Aug 14, 2019
Sehr schöner Ausflug Pacho war ein super Skipper . Obrigado
Thierer sailed with this Chaparral 265 ssi
Published Aug 5, 2019
|Fresh water||13.21 gal|
|Engine power||280 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||22 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||30 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||13.21 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||79.25 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$776||$5,430|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$665||$4,654|
|Oct 1, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||-||$542||$3,793|
- Early booking discount 10.00% for bookings made more than 30 days before charter From Nov 1, 2019 until Oct 31, 2020 , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper : $185 per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Wakeboard : $62 per day
- Towels : $6 per person per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 11:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 11:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 20:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
---> By weather conditions:
-In case the weather conditions are not suitable for navigation, according to owner, in day rentals, a new available day will be provided, if this is not possible, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
-In the event that the weather conditions are not suitable for navigation, according to the owner, in week rentals, a new available day will be provided, if this is not possible, 50% of the amount of the reservation will be returned.
-If the LESSEE cancels the rental more than 60 days before the date of shipment, the LESSOR will return 100% of the amount paid to make the reservation.
-If the LESSEE cancels the rental 60 days before the date of shipment, the LESSOR will return 50% of the amount paid to make the reservation.
-If the LESSEE cancels the rental 30 days before the date of shipment, the LESSOR will not return any amount previously paid.
-The usual cost of gasoline for the whole day, visiting Formentera is approximately € 120 and will be paid upon arrival at port.
-In the cost of the wakeboard, it includes vest and tow line.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.