- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Explore Alicante at your own pace with your X199 motorboat
Titulín necessary to have.
Enjoy the pleasure of sailing and spend a
practicing fun day snorkeling or visit idyllic coves inaccessible by land.
The boat has table and equipment to play music.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
als het zo ruig is op zee moeten ze betere voorlichting geven.normaal is het prachtig langs de kust varen,maar ze hebben ons 4 of 5 keer gebeld of alles goed ging dat was niet voor niets zijn ook 2 uur eerder gestopt.
Ursula sailed with this BWA X199
Published May 31, 2017
No se me ocurre nada para mejorarTodo en general,trato genial,muy simpaticos,nos lo explicaron todo muy bien,repetiremos
Arnaldo C. sailed with this BWA X199
Published Jul 7, 2019
|Construction year||2019 This year's boat!|
|Engine power||130 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||23.78 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 16, 2019||Nov 30, 2019||$221||$291||$1,840|
The required deposit for this boat is $699
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Snorkeling equipment per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Wakeboard : $35 per person
- Skipper : $116 per day
- Skipper half day : $70 half day
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
If you want to ship from another port other than Altea an extra 20 € is paid.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Port d'Altea. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.