from $372 /half day
from $534 /day
from $3,416 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Enjoy exploring in this motorboat of 6.50 meters
Beneteau Flyer 6,6 SD
If you love the sea and you like to snorkel, you have two snorkel equipment to share these moments. This boat is equipped with a cabin to leave your things or relax in the interior.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Wes B. sailed with this Beneteau Flyer 6,6 SD
Published Jun 27, 2018
|Model||Flyer 6,6 SD|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||21.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||31.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||4.76 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jul 1, 2019||Aug 31, 2019||$418||$616||$3,660|
|Sep 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||$372||$534||$3,416|
The required deposit for this boat is $697
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express.
Optional skipper can be hired for $174 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $174 per day
- Skipper half day : $93 per day
- Water skis : $46 per day
- Water skis : $29 half day
- Wakeboard : $46 per day
- Wakeboard : $29 half day
- Donut : $46 per day
- Donut : $29 half day
- Fishing Kit : $46 per day
- Fishing Kit : $29 half day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The rent INCLUDES:
Mooring in base port
Final or last day cleaning
Running water and light in mooring
All mandatory safety equipment
The rent DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Mooring in ports other than delivery
Gasoline spent by the customer
Drink and food
Morning Rentals: 10am to 2pm
Evening Rentals: 3pm to 7pm
Rentals all day: 10am to 6pm
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Girona. Harbour: Tamariu. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.