- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Glide at a speed of with this Flyer 6.50 motorboat
Beneteau Flyer 6.50
Side Sea of the Caribbean you will have the Salée River and its mangrove, the Grand Cul de Sac Marin, the wreck in the west of the Caret islet and Sable Point, while on the Atlantic Ocean side you will have the Saintes, Little Earth, Ilet Fortune and Ilet Pig.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Van G. sailed with this Beneteau Flyer 6.50
Published May 13, 2016
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $2,276
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Cash.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
weekly rental = 220 € / day; 380 € / 2 days
weekend rental = 240 € / day; 400 € / 2 days
discounts for a rental of more than 2 days
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Caribbean, Guadeloupe. Harbour: Marina de Bas-du-Fort. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.