from $289 /half day
from $399 /day
from $2,796 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Glide at a speed of 0.00 with this E6 Element motorboat
Bayliner E6 Element
Mercury 100 hp outboard engine
Length 5,85 meters
Sleeve 2.30 meters
Capacity 8 people ...
Apt to navigate in zone 5.
Includes, awning, mp3 radio with bluetooth, bathroom ladder, solarium and all the necessary safety equipment required by current regulations.
A mini practical theoretical course on management and navigation regulations will be given before each charter.
Throughout the charter, assistant staff will be assigned who will be connected by radio or mobile phone at all times to resolve any doubts or problems.
You can enjoy our Mediterranean Sea and its dream places, on the right as you leave our base port Club Náutico de Altea you have the wonderful Sierra Helada, lighthouse of Albir with its wonderful bathing area called Las Minas, on the left of our port base and as a background canvas you can see the symbol of the Costa Blanca the Peñon de Ifach located in a very beautiful Calpe village in coves and famous for its sightings of Delphines del Mediterraneo, and on the way to the port from Calpe you can enjoy a end of cobblestone coves as well as knowing the town known as Mascarat.
Our staff has knowledge to advise you and inform you about magical routes where you can only observe and enjoy arriving by sailing.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Sehr gute Beratung wegen des Wetters und möglicher Gefahren vor. Sehr verantwortungsvolles und freundliches Personal vor Ort.
Holger M. sailed with this Bayliner E6 Element
Published Jun 18, 2019
El seguimiento de la reservaEl barco y el tratoThe boat owner responded to this comment:Gracias Víctor fue todo un placer teneros a bordo.
Victor R. sailed with this Bayliner E6 Element
Published Jun 3, 2019
|Construction year||2019 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||100 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||19.02 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 14, 2020||Sep 13, 2020||$289||$399||$2,796|
The required deposit for this boat is $289
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
-The gasoline is not included, the boat is delivered full and returned full.
-The cleaning of the boat is included, provided that the ship is not returned in deplorable conditions, in such case the money of the deposit will calculate the cost of cleaning.
-The mooring is included.
-Theoretical practical course of management and regulations is included in the price.
- Does not include Snorkel goggles, ask rent price.
- Does not include drag donut, ask rent price.
- The start times will be from 09:00 to 19:00, being able to choose start times as long as there are no other rentals waiting.
- the half day will be 4 hours.
- The entire day's journey 8 hours.
- If the time set by contract is exceeded in the return of the boat at the end of the rental period, an amount may be charged for that delay (rates fixed in the contract)
The prices are:
Bailyner, 8 pax 100cv
T low. High T
4 h - € 175 4 h - € 250
8 h - 265 € 8 h - 335 €
Deposit € 250
Fuel not included
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Port d'Altea. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.