from $238 $226 /half day
from $238 $226 /day
from $2,379 $2,141 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Skipper included in the price
Skipper and fuel included. Confortable open boat in Marbella
Bayliner 197SDFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
You can rent the boat with skipper and fuel included in the price with the following rates: 2 hours for € 220, 4 hours for € 330 and 8 hours for € 550. By booking the rate through the website for a full day you are booking the 2-hour departure for € 220. If the 8-hour departure is really desired, a total of € 550 will be paid.
We take all appropriate measures to make the boat a safe environment against COVID19. We also have a flexible cancellation policy.
I present my boat to you. It is very comfortable, with a lot of space, with seats around the perimeter, two stairs to access the water, a stern and bow platform from which to take a dip, an awning to protect from the sun and a long etcetera.
Imagine going sailing on the beautiful coasts surrounded by people you like, toasting on the high seas, eating a delicious dish while all sailors enjoy the always warm weather.
Contact me and I will explain what points are most interesting on the coast, where to see La Concha (the most famous mountain in Marbella), where to snorkel, where to stop for a snack or even ask for food to be served on board, etc.
Do not hesitate and book now.
Equipment for nautical activities: On request. We do not have ski.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
NadaAdrian es el mejor anfitrión. Super atento, muy pendiente en todo momento y siempre dispuesto a atendernos y recomendarnos lugares.
Sergio F. sailed with this Bayliner 197SD
Published Jul 7, 2019
There is no comment for this review
Cristina sailed with this Bayliner 197SD
Published Jun 24, 2019
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Fresh water||13.21 gal|
|Engine power||137 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||20 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.96 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||26.42 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 12, 2018||Dec 31, 2021||$238||$238||$2,379|
- Last minute discount 5.00% for bookings made less than 5 days before charter .
- Long term discount 5.00% , for all bookings for more than 7 days of charter .
- Early booking discount 5.00% for bookings made more than 7 days before charter .
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
A wave higher than 0.5m and a wind streak higher than 10 knots will be considered bad weather.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Málaga. Harbour: Puerto Deportivo de Marbella. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.