from $151 /half day
from $198 /day
from $1,387 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Experience an unforgettable holiday with this 16 element motorboat
Bayliner 16 element
Magnificent new boat in Mallorca of 4.85 meters in length with a wide sundeck in the bow and spacious stowage locks. Does not require a license
It has snorkeling equipment and two fishing rods.
The base port is in an unbeatable location from where you can access such attractive places to visit as The Great Dragonera Island, Cala Fornells Malgrats Islands ...
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Radio/ MusicNice and comfortable boat
Kamil K. sailed with this Bayliner 16 element
Published Sep 23, 2018
So amazing experience!!!
Minkim sailed with this Bayliner 16 element
Published Sep 2, 2018
|Construction year||2016 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||15 H.P.|
|Average fuel consumption||0.79 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 31, 2019||Jun 29, 2019||$163||$210||$1,469|
|Jun 30, 2019||Aug 30, 2019||$175||$233||$1,633|
|Aug 31, 2019||Sep 29, 2019||$151||$198||$1,387|
The required deposit for this boat is $235
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Bareboat This boat is license free.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning per rental
- donuts per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Port Adriano. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.