from $311 /half day
from $392 /day
from $2,743 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Enjoy this BAT 590 PACIFIC motorboat from 2003
BAT 590 PACIFIC
We have semi-rigid boats to rent for hours or days, with a capacity of up to 10 people, with a 100 hp + 4 stroke engine and length of 5.9 m.
Required degree: basic navigation license or you can also hire the employer if you do not have the degree.
THE PRICE WILL VARY depending on the time you want to rent.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Carlos O. sailed with this BAT 590 PACIFIC
Published Jul 1, 2019
|Engine power||100CV H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 30, 2020||Sep 13, 2020||$311||$392||$2,743|
The required deposit for this boat is $346
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that you must present former experience with this type of boat to confirm the charter.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Snorkeling equipment : $12 per cabin, per day
- Skipper : $86 half day
- Skipper : $138 per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due two weeks before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Dénia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.