from $13,292 $12,628 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 4 days
Skipper included in the price
Motorboat rent Aicon 56 Flybridge in Marina Kalamaki, Athens
The yacht offers two decks with areas throughout the vessel to entertain dine and relax while her professional and friendly crew takes care of your every whim. She is beautifully sleek and has real style inside and out. She cruises comfortably at 23 knots and can reach a maximum speed of an incredible 30 knots.
The Main Deck has a modern main salon and a dining room, all with large windows that let in plenty of natural light and offer excellent views from the seating area. The yacht's dining area has a large table with seating for 6 guests. The main salon is spacious with a full length sofa as well as a full entertainment center including a wide screen TV, DVD/CD/Radio. Forward of the bridge, in the yacht’s bow are two spacious sun pads for sunbathing
She has a good sized aft deck with a dining table and a sofa. The swim platform gives you easy access to the water, so you can board the tender effortlessly, or leap into the water for a spot of snorkeling.
The light and spacious upper deck offers a BBQ grill, a mini bar and a table with comfortable seating for dining with a view. There are further sun pads forward for sunbathing.
All of the rooms have flat screen TV, DVD and Radio. Internet access is available wireless throughout the vessel. Water toys include a 3.4 m AVON Yacht-line tender with a 30 HP Yamaha, a water tube, a SUP, fishing gear as well as three sets of snorkeling gear.
|Length||57.41 ft Great length!|
|Day places||6 people|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||211.34 gal|
|Engine power||811 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||23 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||30 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||63.40 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||686.85 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 1, 2021||May 31, 2021||-||-||$13,292|
|Jun 1, 2021||Jun 30, 2021||-||-||$16,091|
|Jul 1, 2021||Aug 31, 2021||-||-||$18,889|
|Sep 1, 2021||Sep 30, 2021||-||-||$16,091|
|Oct 1, 2021||Nov 30, 2021||-||-||$13,292|
- Early booking discount 5.00% for bookings made more than 100 days before charter From Mar 12, 2021 until Nov 20, 2021 , for all bookings for more than 7 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 5.00% for bookings From Mar 12, 2021 until Nov 20, 2021 , for all bookings for more than 12 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Refund of 48% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Internet Wi-Fi : $25 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 13:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 11:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 19:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS (consult prices):
Airport or Hotel Transportation
Advanced Provisioning Allowance: 30% of the charter fee in advance, for charterers operetional cost (provisions, fuel, port fees, etc)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Marina Kalamaki. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.