from $663 $596 /day
from $4,643 $4,179 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Rent this motorboat to sail the waves of Ibiza
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Can t think about anythingRicardo is the best Caprain you can dream of: very polite, empathic. He is Focus on making your day being the best possible! Thank you again!
Lorenzo B. sailed with this Abbate 2
Published Jun 28, 2021
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||26.42 gal|
|Engine power||300 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20 Knots|
|Max speed||30 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||17.17 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||264.17 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Aug 31, 2021||Sep 29, 2021||-||$810||$4,861|
|Sep 30, 2021||Oct 30, 2021||-||$663||$4,644|
|Apr 29, 2022||May 29, 2022||-||$663||$4,644|
|May 30, 2022||Jun 28, 2022||-||$811||$5,676|
|Jun 29, 2022||Aug 29, 2022||-||$958||$6,707|
|Aug 30, 2022||Sep 28, 2022||-||$810||$4,861|
|Sep 29, 2022||Oct 29, 2022||-||$663||$4,644|
- Long term discount 10.00% for bookings From Jun 30, 2020 until Dec 31, 2021 , for all bookings for more than 2 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Fast booking discount of 5% From Jan 14, 2020 until Oct 31, 2021 , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter on confirmed reservations during the 24 hours after the budget request. (discounts cannot be combined)
- Last minute discount 5.00% for bookings made less than 1 day before charter From May 1, 2020 until Oct 31, 2021 , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Last minute discount 10.00% for bookings made less than 1 day before charter From Jun 30, 2020 until Dec 31, 2021 , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Refund of 56% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning per day
- Water and soft drinks per day
- Snorkel equipment per day
- Towels per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $183 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
-The boat is delivered with a full tank and at the end of the rental, the consumption generated is measured and the corresponding amount is paid, either in cash or card
-It has a diesel engine (low consumption)
-Estimated cost: 55l / h engine = approximately € 80 / h
-Fuel excursion to Formentera: approximately € 160 / day
-Day rentals: flexible in embarkation and disembarkation time but have a duration of 8 hours
-Overnight rentals: flexible in embarkation and disembarkation, but you must stay overnight in port. At that time, customers will have the boat alone, since skipper will not sleep on board
This boat complies with ALL PROTOCOLS required for greater safety for all clients:
EVERY DAY before boarding the passengers and after the use of the boat;
- Thorough disinfecting cleanings are carried out on the outside and inside of the boat.
- Inside a fog machine is disinfected: Sanihaze is a portable disinfectant mist generator designed to treat large areas. Fog does not cause damage to treated surfaces. It is not corrosive, irritating, or flammable and is safe for sensitive skin.
ISO 9001: 2015 and 14001: 2015 accredited
• Tested by a CDC accredited laboratory
• Tested by an ISO 17025 testing laboratory and an ISO 15189 medical laboratory
• Tested by Infectious Disease inspection organization (CDC accredited)
- All material used during the day, such as snorkeling equipment, padulsurf, etc ... will be disinfected daily.
- Hydroalcoholic gels will be available for hand hygiene for all passengers and crew.
- The towel service will be washed at temperatures above 60º, we also give the opportunity for those who prefer the personal use of their own towel to bring it.
- Utensils such as glasses, cutlery, avocados will be for single use.
- Thus, all staff will maintain the safety distances recommended by the Spanish Ministry of Health together with the WHO.
All this and more in order to always safeguard the health of our clients.
-Day rentals: If the weather conditions were not suitable for navigation, according to the owner, another available day will be offered, and if not possible, the money would be returned.
-Week rentals: If the weather conditions are not suitable for navigation, according to the owner, another available day will be offered, and if it were not possible, 50% of the amount paid would be refunded. This condition is subject to the number of days affected, which must represent at least 75% of the total number of days.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Fantastic Abbate motorboat in Ibiza
Glide at a speed of 30 with this 2 motorboat
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.