from $349 /half day
from $349 /day
from $2,446 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Skipper included in the price
Flash Hvar Boat Tour
Boat type: HM Fly 22 (speedboat)
- length: 6 m, width: 2,15 m
- engine: HONDA 200 hp
- capacity: skipper + 6 passengers
- standard equipment (VHF, GPS, …) with life jackets for all passengers, cooler, radio (USB), steps to go in and get out of the sea, bimini top, sundeck
Standard schedule : 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- start and end of tour can be re-arranged
- lunch is planned for 2.00 p.m
- pick up and drop off place: port of Hvar
Included in the price: fuel, skipper, bottled water, snorkelling gear
Not included in the price: lunch
• SOUTHERN COAST OF HVAR – a tour that takes you further away from crowds and reveals to you some exquisite landscape
Sveta Nedjelja – (optional; included in the tour only if guests wish to) wine tasting in an underwater wine cellar at a restaurant Bilo Idro whose owner is a family famous for producing some of the best Croatian wines. Apart from tasting three sorts of wine you get a fabulous view of the slopes with traditional vinyards so typical for the area. Wine tasting is not included in the price and is paid directly to the restaurant owner on the spot.
Lučišća – a tame and quiet cove with specific and somewhat dramatic cliffs reaching high above the sea. An ideal spot for a swim in crystal clear waters surrounded by extraordinary landscape far away from the crowds and noise.
Crvene Stijene (Red Rocks) – one of the gems that remains hidden from the crowds and which will take your breath away. A true wonder of nature – stunning red cliffs contrasting the crystal clear sea. Here you get a chance to swim into a cave which has a very tall ceiling and inside of which a tiny beach awaits you.
Dubovica or Borča – normally one of these is added to the plan. Both beautiful beaches ideal for an additional swim. Dubovica is perfect for guests who enjoy snorkelling as there is a hidden little cave into which you can dive into. What a sight!
We stop for lunch at Mlini on the Pakleni islands or Vela Garška.
Mlini – a family owned restaurant with traditional Dalmatian food in an exquisitely beautiful bay, with a quiet, clean beach. Food here is still prepared as it has always been.
Vela Garška – a bay nearby Hvar town which on one side has a beach and a restaurant that serves traditional local specialties, while on the other is a cosy beach bar where you can relax and have a final swim.
• THE PAKLENI ISLANDS – a must for everyone visiting Hvar
A must for all Hvar visitors as they are magnificent in their beauty and diversity. This tour will take you on a cruise during which you will enjoy in some fantastic scenery. A chance to go swimming in bays with crystal clear sea. We normally stop at Jerolim, Tovorski bok, Perna, Stare stone, Taršće, Mlini.
On this tour it gets clear pretty soon why these islands are so popular. You get to see beaches which are famous for parties, but we do not stop there. The aim of this tour is to show you the other side of the islands – how tame, tranquil and truly beautiful they are.
The tour usually ends at Vela Garška, a bay nearby Hvar town which on one side has a beach and a restaurant that serves traditional local specialties, while on the other is a cosy beach bar where you can relax and have a final swim.
|Day places||6 people|
|Engine power||200 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||50.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.96 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||38.31 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 10, 2020||May 31, 2020||$349||$349||$2,446|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jun 15, 2020||$373||$373||$2,609|
|Jun 16, 2020||Sep 7, 2020||$414||$414||$2,895|
|Sep 8, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||$349||$349||$2,446|
The required deposit for this boat is $175
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The boat is only rented with skipper.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Port Hvar. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.