from $293 /day
from $1,802 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Discover the coast of Mallorca in a Selva Marine boat without a license
Selva Marine 470
It is easy to use and very safe, ideal for short trips. Despite its reduced length, it has a good performance and a very good habitability. It incorporates awning for sun protection sunny days.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2016 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||15 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 31, 2019||Oct 30, 2019||-||$293||$1,802|
The required deposit for this boat is $468
No skipper is provided for this boat
Included in the price
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- ramble : $29 per day
- Snorkeling equipment : $12 per day
- Donut : $23 per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
From the seventh day rental you save € 30 per day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Port d'Alcúdia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.