- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Discover the coast of Ibiza in your Remus 450 open boat without a license
RM Remus 450 open
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
NothingService was on point Polite and friendly Definitely worth doing half a day, I thought 4/5 hours would be enough but would have loved a bit more time Did forget to ask for snorkel equipment but didn’t spoil the experience, it was perfect
Daniella sailed with this RM Remus 450 open
Published Sep 30, 2019
To have buyons on board!Cala conta
Marielle F. sailed with this RM Remus 450 open
Published Jun 9, 2019
|Model||Remus 450 open|
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||15 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||9.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.19 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||6.60 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $466
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash.
No skipper is provided for this boat
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 11:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
You can have the boat from 11:00 to 15 min after sunset, you will enjoy an unforgettable day with the only condition that you respect the sea, its fauna and its flora.
Gasoline consumption will be paid at the end of the charter.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port de Sant Antoni. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.