from $212 /half day
from $294 /day
from $1,175 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Sail on this boat without a Formentera
Ranieri E17Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
Italian brand with excellent finishes.
It has a Bimini awning, solarium bow and stern, VHF radio, refrigerator, safety kits for adults and children. FM / AM radio, (Bluetooth), maximum 5 passengers. Excellent for families.
It is delivered in Formentera.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Muy simpáticos muy flexibles muy amablesThe boat owner responded to this comment:Muchas gracias Matías. Nos encantó tenerte a bordo. Esperamos volver a verte. Saludos
Matias R. sailed with this Ranieri E17
Published Aug 20, 2017
En general todo. Muy bien cuidado.
Amador G. sailed with this Ranieri E17
Published Jun 27, 2018
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||15 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||10 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.25 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 1, 2020||May 30, 2020||$176||$223||$1,058|
|May 31, 2020||Jul 3, 2020||$212||$294||$1,175|
|Jul 4, 2020||Sep 6, 2020||$247||$341||$1,646|
|Sep 7, 2020||Sep 19, 2020||$212||$294||$1,175|
|Sep 20, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||$176||$235||$1,410|
The required deposit for this boat is $329
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Included in the price
- Snorkeling equipment for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning : $24 per rental
- Gasoline : $12 half day
- Gasoline : $24 per day
- Snorkeling equipment : $6 per rental
- Pick-up transfer : $24 per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
The rent does NOT include gasoline, IF it includes all-risk insurance with a € 280 franchise. The client must pay the deposit that will be returned if he delivers the ship as received. Different damages will be cataloged as the cost of a franchise.
The half-day rental is from 10am to 2pm and / or 2pm to 6pm.
The full day rental is from 10am to 6pm. Check other schedules
The delay in delivery will have cost over which will be reflected in the clauses of the rental contract.
In case of bad weather there will be an option to change the date.
The cost of cleaning is € 20 which is not included in the price.
- Condition: be over 18 years old.
- Information and contract conditions:
- All vessels have liability insurance and own damages (sinking, collision, loss, theft, fire, etc.) with a franchise equal to the deposit. If the boat suffers damage or faults in its equipment, it will be deducted from the deposit.
- We make available to customers additional items for the entertainment of their customers; masks (snorkels), inflatable donuts, fridge, etc. For this, a PVP is established and a bond must be paid.
- Negligence, improper use of the boat, ill-treatment and breach of the law will be punished. All the expenses caused by these causes, the lack of knowledge in the handling of the boat, forgetfulness, clumsiness or neglect, will be a charge of the client. Transportation or collection expenses outside the ship's delivery port, skipper, fuel and taxes will be billed separately and are not included in the rental rate.
- A rental day is understood between 10.00 h. and 6:00 p.m. of the same day The delay is not justified in the delivery of the boat. You can agree other schedules.
Relationship with the delay time. Example: 30 min. € 20/1 hour: € 40 / 1h 30 min. € 80, doubling the economic amount in strips of 30 min. successively
- The reservation of a boat will only be effective if the customer has paid 40% of the total rental amount. The remaining 60% will be paid in cash or by credit card before boarding, as well
Like the tank and the fuel.
- If this vessel could not be delivered, you can exchange it for a similar one, loading or paying the price differences before a superior ship. As long as the client agrees. In this case, no vessel will be delivered and the money will be returned.
- In case of cancellation of the rent by the client, the amounts paid will remain in the power of the concept of compensation.
- The client declares to possess the necessary qualification for the vessel of this contract.
- The customer declares to receive the boat in good working order, with all the necessary accessories for navigation and its compliance.
- The signing of the contract implies the agreement of the parties in all its conditions.
The company reserves the option to change the boat in case of breakdown, maintenance, etc.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Formentera. Harbour: La Savina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.