- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Be the captain without a license on board your own Quiksilver boat
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
Paul L. sailed with this Quiksilver 505
Published Jun 24, 2019
-Caroline estuvo disponible al 100% y muy agradable. El barco está fenomenal para no necesitar titulación y poder disfrutar de un tiempo navegando.
María sailed with this Quiksilver 505
Published Jul 13, 2019
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2019 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||15 H.P.|
|Average fuel consumption||1.59 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||23.78 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $679
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
El precio no incluye gasolina
Possibility to rent two hours, half day (4h) or day (8h). For flexible hours more or less 1h.
Possibility also to rent at the end of the day for 2 hours a sunset (on request)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Port d'Altea. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.