from $218 /half day
from $363 /day
from $1,813 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Sail on this boat without a license with 0 cabin with your loved ones
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Nothing to improve, Florin is perfect.Everything was perfect! The boat was brand new and perfectly cleaned when we arrived in the middle of the afternoon. Florin took time to give us advice about the boat, safety, and places where to go; He was very kind and full of attention. He also speak many languages, as French for example, that is a real plus for us because we're French. Clean towel are furnished and many bottles of fresh water were waiting for us in the boat. There's nothing more to say than Florin and his boats are perfect!! Thanks again Florin for this nice moment and see you soon here or somewhere else on the ocean. ;)
Frederic sailed with this Mistral 160
Published Jul 25, 2018
It was an amazing experience, i do it with my girl friend and both of us really spend a good time. Everything was fineThe boat owner responded to this comment:Thank you very much,Norind!We are happy to hear that you had a great time on our boat!
Norind sailed with this Mistral 160
Published Aug 8, 2017
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||15 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Max speed||15 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.77 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 25, 2020||Nov 12, 2020||$218||$363||$1,813|
The required deposit for this boat is $340
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa, Cash, Master Card, American Express.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Towels per person per day
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
We are available to rent this boat between 9am and 7pm (return time)
The prices are as follows:
2 hours: 100 Euros (fuel and water included)
3 hours: 150 Euros (fuel and water included)
4 hours: 160 Euros (fuel and water included)
5 hours: 200 Euros (fuel and water included)
6 hours: 210 Euros (fuel and water included)
8 hours: 260 Euros (fuel and water included)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Portocolom. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.