from $268 /half day
from $349 /day
from $2,446 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Discover the coast of Alicante in your Fisherman 16 boat without a license
Marinello Fisherman 16
The boat has radio Mp3, awning, solarium area, bathing ladder
As extras you can consult the option to ask for snorkeling glasses and a fridge.
Boat without license ideal to be able to sail no more than 2 miles from the base port, with which to the right of our base (Club Nautico de Altea) you can visit the fantastic Sierra Helada and its wonderful bathing area known as Las Minas and to the left of base you can navigate to the village of Mascarat and visit its coves during the journey from Altea to Mascarat, make a stop at the illa of Altea famous for its fireworks in summer, the fantastic port of Campomanes Marina Grenwich etc etc.
Remember that before making your charter the Funboat team will carry out a theoretical and practical navigation course and that during the entire charter you will have a personal assistant via telephone to assist them and solve any doubt or mishap.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||15 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||21.13 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 14, 2020||Sep 14, 2020||$268||$349||$2,446|
The required deposit for this boat is $291
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
No skipper is provided for this boat
- Snorkeling equipment : $17 per person per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due two months before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
-The deposit and the rest of the pending money in port must be paid.
- In case of delivering the very dirty boat the amount of money to be charged by the company will be valued.
- If you arrive late at the reception of the boat, the company may charge you an excess amount of time, fixed in the contract.
- The skipper is responsible for the boat as well as the crew and each act disrespectful or contrary to the current nautical legislation will be responsible at all times.
The rent would be as follows:
Half day € 165
Full day € 250
Fuel not included
Half day € 210
Full day € 295
Fuel not included
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Port d'Altea. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.