from $1,170 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
Without skipper (bareboat)
Discover the coast of Friesland in a Linssen boat without a license
Linssen Grand Sturdy 29
This text was originally written in Dutch and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||Grand Sturdy 29|
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Day places||4 people|
|Fresh water||132.09 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||132.09 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 24, 2019||Nov 1, 2019||-||-||$1,170|
The required deposit for this boat is $585
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash.
No skipper is provided for this boat
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Water card : $26 per rental
- Bicycle : $35 per rental
- Pet : $59 per rental
- training : $152 per rental
- Final cleaning : $59 per rental
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Netherlands, Friesland. Harbour: Zoutepoel. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.