from $187 /half day
from $262 /day
from $999 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this boat without a license and disocver the coast of Gran Canaria
Duromar RIB390Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
Half day - € 150 (3 hours)
Full day - € 210 (6 hours)
Maximum places: 4 people.
Price per boat.
• Rigid boat 4m. / 15 CV.
• Complete safety equipment.
• Full risk insurance for the occupants.
• 1 fuel tank (30 L.).
• Driving by steering wheel.
• Swimming ladder / Anchor.
• Refrigerator (Ice, water, soft drinks and snacks). *
• 40L waterproof backpack *
• 2 Snorkel Kit (Fins, Goggles and tubes). *
• GPS / Location system / Sonde. *
• Previous basic navigation course.
• VHF portable radio
• Assistance service.
(Due to the current situation by Covid19, to minimize risks of contagion, accessories marked with an asterisk will not be delivered *)
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
More information about safety and usage of boat (we had some wate rin the boat and weren't sure how to get it out)Owner was very nice and as there was an issue on our first planned rental date owner was able to accomodate and give us a small discount and an hour more..very nice!The boat owner responded to this comment:Muchas gracias por su sinceridad Johannes. Tendremos muy en cuenta su anotación para mejorar día a día. Esperamos que por el resto disfrutaseis mucho de la actividad.
Johannes G. sailed with this Duromar RIB390
Published Nov 27, 2017
I would highly recommend this every aspect the trip was greatThe whole experience was brilliant the staff were fantastic very impressed with attention to detail snorkel kit and drinks supplied were a lovely touchThe boat owner responded to this comment:Muchas gracias por su opinión Dean. Fuisteis una pareja encantadora, Esperamos veros pronto de nuevo.
Dean S. sailed with this Duromar RIB390
Published Jul 4, 2017
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Fresh water||0.53 gal|
|Engine power||15 CV. H.P.|
|Max speed||30 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.53 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||7.93 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 30, 2018||Dec 30, 2021||$187||$262||$999|
|Sep 29, 2019||Dec 29, 2022||$187||$262||$999|
|Sep 27, 2020||Dec 28, 2023||$187||$262||$999|
The required deposit for this boat is $125
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cash.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- Mooring not included.
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
- Necessary DNI, mobile phone and at least one person of legal age (+18 years).
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Gran Canaria. Harbour: Puerto de Mogán. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.