- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Discover the coast of Lake of Garda in a Custom boat without a license
Custom RS17Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
No nautical license is required to drive this RS17 motorboat, thanks to its 40CV engine you can move comfortably in Lake Garda and visit its most hidden corners.
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Engine power||40 H.P.|
The required deposit for this boat is $373
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Cash.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Consumption to be paid separately
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Lake of Garda. Harbour: Sirmione, Garda. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.