from $266 /half day
from $419 /day
from $2,096 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this Element and get to know the beaches of Ibiza
Years ago, boats that did not require a license were plain and lacking accessories; however, the USA brand Bayliner presented this new Element model in 2017, which gave a significant turn to the situation.
Bayliner is also larger than most of others no-license boats. It is 5.0 meters long and thus it is roomy and comfortable, with seats and mats strategically distributed all over the cockpit.
Equipment on board:
It comes with a full range of extras.
- Sunbathing area.
- Sound system with 4 integrated speakers.
- Canopy to cover the sun.
- Central table.
- You can bring your own drinks or order it to us.
- Snorkel equipment (5 eur).
- Ladder for swimmers.
- Life jackets.
It has everything expected from a motorboat, but is designed to be driven without a license.
It switch on with a key and is controlled with a stirring wheel. It is very easy to handle.
We give a brief explanation at the port and then you can go out and enjoy.
Which navigation routes can we do?
Departing from San Antonio, you can visit the whole area comprised within Salada Beach (North) and Tarida Beach (South). There are more than 10 beaches waiting for you.
Ibiza coast has secret retreats of great beauty which, to avoid overcrowding, we have not posted on the web. When you book the boat, we will send you these areas location by WhatsApp, so you can find and discover them.
• Full day’s rental: 11:00 till sunset.
• ½-day morning rental: 10:30 till 15:30.
• ½-day afternoon rental: 16:30 till sunset.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Really great service, thank you.Very easy experience with check in and booking. No fuss or complications. Boat was good to go with clear instructions.
Will S. sailed with this Bayliner Element
Published Oct 11, 2019
Very good service and price and boat was in near new condition
Andrew P. sailed with this Bayliner Element
Published Sep 26, 2019
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||15 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7.00 Knots|
|Max speed||10.00 Knots|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 30, 2020||Jun 28, 2020||$266||$419||$2,096|
|Jun 29, 2020||Jul 29, 2020||$291||$443||$2,329|
|Jul 30, 2020||Aug 29, 2020||$291||$443||$2,096|
|Aug 30, 2020||Sep 13, 2020||$279||$431||$2,772|
|Sep 14, 2020||Oct 13, 2020||$245||$384||$2,690|
The required deposit for this boat is $524
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
No skipper is provided for this boat
Included in the price
- Snorkeling equipment for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Snorkeling equipment : $6 per person per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Price 2 days € 540.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port de Sant Antoni. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.