from $93 /half day
from $151 $143 /day
from $1,044 $991 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Discover Paros by sea
Discover the secrets of Paros by sea!
BE YOUR OWN CAPTAIN FOR THE DAY
-Experience the thrill of piloting a speed boat.
-Explore the crystal clear water of Paros
-Plan your own daily trip
-Discover your own private beaches
-Combine snorkelling, fishing, swimming and sightseeing
-Experience a perfect mix of relaxation, exploration and fun
NEW Speed Boat with 30HP engine.
-Designed for families, couples and groups
-Easy to drive
-Very safe and fully equipped with anything you need.
The water was beautiful and it was great being able to come and go as we pleased with our super friendly skipper. Great way to see the island if you don’t want to spend a whole 8 hours stuck on a boat with strangers
Laura C. sailed with this Assos 450
Published Sep 19, 2019
Tout était parfait
Juliane sailed with this Assos 450
Published Aug 13, 2019
|Boat type||License free boat|
|Construction year||2019 This year's boat!|
|Engine power||30 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||15.00 Knots|
|Max speed||22.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.26 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.25 gal|
|Sep 1, 2019||Oct 31, 2019||$93||$151||$1,044|
- Early booking discount 5.00% for bookings made more than 60 days before charter , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter .
The required deposit for this boat is $174
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card, American Express.
Optional skipper can be hired for $81 / day.
Included in the price
- Snorkeling equipment for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Snorkeling equipment : $6 per person per day
- Skipper : $81 per day
- Skipper half day : $58 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Paros. Harbour: Aliki. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.