2 Heads (toilets)
Without skipper (bareboat)
Wonderful houseboat for rent to discover Friesland in a different way
This text was originally written in Dutch and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Joachim K. sailed with this Mistral 1350
Published Jun 3, 2019
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||159 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||198.13 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 20, 2019||Nov 2, 2019||-||-||$1,449|
The required deposit for this boat is $580
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash.
No skipper is provided for this boat
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Water card : $26 per rental
- Bicycle : $35 per rental
- Pet : $58 per rental
- training : $151 per rental
- Final cleaning : $58 per rental
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Deposit of 500 euros or voll comprehensive insurance Euro 70.- for the week, respectively. Euro 85.- from two weeken.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Netherlands, Friesland. Harbour: Zoutepoel. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.