from $2,287 /week
2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this houseboat with 2 Cabins and visit Drimmelen
Linssen Yachts Dutch Sturdy 380AC
The Scheldt, for example, originates in France, winds through Belgium's border treaties and flows into the sea at Vlissingen. The Rhine is one of them, it even comes all the way from Switzerland. Straight through Germany, she makes her way to the Netherlands and finally, at Hoek van Holland, to flow into the North Sea. The Delta also has no borders. The provinces merge seamlessly, all natural beauty and beautiful waterways. The rich hinterland also offers surprisingly many places where you can feel wonderfully free. Enjoy all the beauty that the Delta offers and make your stay unforgettable by renting a unique motorboat in Zeeland.!
This text was originally written in Dutch and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||Dutch Sturdy 380AC|
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||118.88 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 86 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||9.50 Knots|
|Max speed||18.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.45 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||118.88 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 17, 2019||Jun 20, 2019||-||-||$2,463|
|Jun 21, 2019||Aug 22, 2019||-||-||$2,522|
|Aug 23, 2019||Sep 19, 2019||-||-||$2,463|
|Sep 20, 2019||Nov 1, 2019||-||-||$2,287|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,173
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cash, Master Card.
Bareboat This boat is license free.
- For week charters check-in is on Friday at 16
- For week charters check-out is on Friday until 10
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 16
- For day charters check-out is until 10
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
Skipper optional for € 195 / day.
Further price conditions
End cleaning: € 130 per rental
Small dog: € 60 per rental
Skipper: € 195 per day
Sailing instruction (3 hours): € 100 per person
Dinghy: € 100 per week
For weekly rental, check-in is on Friday at 4 pm
For weekly rental, check-out is on Friday until 10 am
Mooring home port is included
It is not mandatory to return the boat every evening
It is possible to stay on the boat in the night
You must pay the second payment at least one month before departure
All prices include VAT
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Netherlands, North Brabant. Harbour: Drimmelen. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.