2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 3 days
Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this Countess houseboat and get to know Utrecht
This text was originally written in Dutch and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Fuel tank capacity||79.25 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 28, 2019||Oct 4, 2019||-||-||$1,433|
|Oct 5, 2019||Oct 11, 2019||-||-||$1,375|
|Oct 12, 2019||Oct 18, 2019||-||-||$1,375|
|Oct 19, 2019||Oct 25, 2019||-||-||$1,375|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,161
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Master Card, Traveller cheque, American Express.
No skipper is provided for this boat
- Final cleaning : $116 per rental
- Internet Wi-Fi : $49 per week
- Bike : $8 per person per day
- Car park : $7 per day
- Animals : $52 per week
- Barbecue : $57 per week
- Lantern : $16 per week
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due six weeks before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
The boat comes with a full and must be returned with the full
Fuel Deposit: € 150 short stay
€ 250 a week
€ 350 for 2 weeks
Damage Waiver: 20 to 24 € per day (contact us for more information)
Transfer Vehicle: between € 125 and € 300, depending on the distance.
Priority boarding (first day in the afternoon): € 85
late return (in the afternoon on the last day): € 85
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Netherlands, Utrecht. Harbour: Jachthaven de Wilgenhoek. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.