Skipper included in the price
The journey to komodo island
traditional Phinisi schooner 98ft
One English speaking guide onboard will make sure you have everything onboard and will choose the best place to visit and when to go to make your stay aboard Maki unforgettable.
|Manufacturer||traditional Phinisi schooner|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Length||98.16 ft Great length!|
|Day places||40 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||1,849.21 gal|
|Engine power||230 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||5 Knots|
|Max speed||6 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||792.52 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 14:00 h.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Indonesia, Bali. Harbour: Komodo National Park. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.