Skipper included in the price
Going where others cannot go
traditional Phinisi schooner 92ft
it has 5 cabins on 2 decks. 4 cabins are located on the main deck with 2 cabins with double bed and 2 others with 2 single bed per cabin. On the upper deck the fifth cabin comes with a double bed and one single bed making it ideal for couple traveling with their child. Each cabin has wardrobes and big fan. This boat can accommodate a maximum of 11 passengers willing to explore the beauty of Indonesian waters.
The boat crew is composed of 7 experienced sailor. Two captains will bring you to places you never knew they were existing before and the English speaking cruise director will make sure you are having the cruise of your life aboard and will go with you to explore the richness of Komodo National Park’s underwater world.
The new boat design comes with plenty of tropical wood and modern design. On the main deck there is an indoor dining area as well as a panoramic outdoor dining area perfect to admire all the stunning landscapes you are surrounded by. On the upper deck are two relaxation spaces with loungers and beanbags where passengers love to spend a lot of time scanning the horizon looking in search of the unexpected. Indonesian waters are full of surprises such as playful humpback and blue whales, flying mantas and even the very rare mermaid!
|Manufacturer||traditional Phinisi schooner|
|Length||91.86 ft Great length!|
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||1,585.04 gal|
|Engine power||510 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Max speed||14 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||1,320.86 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 9:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 14:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Indonesia, Bali. Harbour: Komodo National Park. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.