1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Discover the coast of Central Greece in this John Alden gulet
John Alden MALABAR VII
The dream ... Sailing on a classic yacht. The original built in 1926, this schooner of 60ft makes you share this dream in the spirit of a great sailing tradition.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Length||65.62 ft Great length!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7.00 Knots|
|Max speed||10.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||$465||$815||$5,237|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 22
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Central Greece. Harbour: Galaxidi Port. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.