6 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Discover the coast of Sicily in this Guletta gulet
Embark on the discovery of the beauty of the Aeolian Islands with the caique Santa Barbara.
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Length||72.18 ft Great length!|
|Day places||21 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||1,849.21 gal|
|Engine power||350 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10.00 Knots|
|Max speed||12.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||9.25 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||660.43 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jul 1, 2019||Jul 31, 2019||-||-||$11,048|
|Aug 1, 2019||Aug 31, 2019||-||-||$11,630|
|Sep 1, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||-||-||$9,885|
|Oct 1, 2019||Oct 31, 2019||-||-||$6,978|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due two weeks before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
- Lunch per person per week € 250.00, children up to 10 years in the cabin with parents 50% reduction, from 0 to 2 years free.
- Dinners on request € 30.00 per person
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Sicily. Harbour: Milazzo Marina del Nettuno. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.