Min - 7 days
Skipper included in the price
Deluxe 3 cabins
|Length||65.62 ft Great length!|
|Day places||6 people|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||220 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||9 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||396.26 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 28, 2020||May 28, 2020||-||-||$7,425|
|May 29, 2020||Jun 27, 2020||-||-||$8,250|
|Jun 28, 2020||Aug 28, 2020||-||-||$9,900|
|Aug 29, 2020||Sep 27, 2020||-||-||$8,250|
|Sep 28, 2020||Oct 28, 2020||-||-||$7,425|
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Extras, Meals and all drinks
Standard menu excluding drinks 25 Euro per person per day
Deluxe menu excluding drinks 35 Euro per person per day.
We can give prices to include meals and soft drinks, alcohol is extra.
Cancellation by Client
Should the charter of the booked Vessel is cancelled by client, whatever the reasons may be, the client shall be liable to inform
By email about the cancellation without delay.
Client shall be charged for the cancellation with the minimum amount of:
- 35% of the total yacht charter price if a reservation has been cancelled more than 2 months prior to the first charter day.
- 65% of the total yacht charter price if a reservation has been cancelled more than 1 month but less than 2 months prior to the
first charter day.
- 100% of the total charter price if a reservation has been cancelled less than a month prior to the first charter day. In this
category of cancellations are also the situations when the client does not come for the check-in (no show ), or when
the client leaves the Vessel prior to the contracted check-out time (early-departure in this case) – in all such cases the 100%
cancellation fee will apply and does not have a right for any refund.
Also, if a skipper was reserved and then cancelled by the client, the skippers fee has to be paid nevertheless, according to the same percentages as
listed above (35% of the total skipper price if skipper was cancelled more than 2 months prior to the first charter day, 65% for 1-2 months
and 100% for less than 1 month).
The same applys to the hostess or cook.
Cancellation of skipper, hostess and cook is charged. regardless of whether the Vessel booking has been cancelled or not.
The cancellation policy listed above reflects the most common practice in the yacht charter industry. However, in some cases it may occur
that the Charter-Operator in its valid terms and conditions requires a higher percentage of cancellation fees. In such a case, the percentage
requested by the Charter-Operator shall be applicable.
In all cancellation cases, we shall consider the receipt date of information on cancellation as a basis for the settlement of
accounts of the cancellation costs. From this date, we shall be entitled to make the Vessel free for bookings by other clients, and
shall have no further obligations towards the client related to the cancelled booking.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Turkey, Fethiye. Harbour: Port Göcek Marina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.