6 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
Skipper included in the price
34 meters Gulet in Split
Gulet Gulet Libra
Gulet Libra is beautiful gulet with excellent service: most preferred by our clients because of beautiful and spacious mid area where lounge setting is placed. This mid area in addition to sun bathing area at the front and al fresco dining area on the aft makes Libra's outside deck space completely usable for the clients, there is no part on deck that is not approachable for relaxation and enjoyment, which is one of the main reasons for her outstanding charter accomplishments. Overall outside appearance of gulet Libra is very romantic and elegant, beautifully varnished wood radiates soothing atmosphere not just on board but also around it. Indeed, gulet Libra is one of the yachts that passengers enjoy to gaze upon. It is a yacht with a spirit.
|Length||111.55 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||1,056.69 gal|
|Engine power||435 HP H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||792.52 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 28, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||-||-||$18,633|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
- Half board : $408 per person per week
- Full board : $611 per person per week
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due six weeks before charter
Half board: 350 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch)
Full board: 525 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
1) Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
2) All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 175 € pax/week
3) All inclusive dom. non-alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
4) Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 600 €/week
- Port and marina fees
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.000 €
- Extra navigation: 50 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Above mentioned prices DO NOT INCLUDE:
Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Port of Split. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.