- The owner has not yet provided prices for the season you selected. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
9 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Enjoy sailing aboard this gulet to 120
Dutch largest three-masted schooner. Space for 120 people on day trips and 36 sleeping places. This sailing departs from Rotterdam towards the North Sea, Baltic Sea and other trades worldwide. There are 13 comfortable guest cabins, nine showers and 10 toilets. can be found in the kitchen, a barbecue, dishwasher, draft beer and oven. There is a music system with projector, screen and microphone. Extras include a dinghy, compartment, deckhouse, fishing tackle, and a swim ladder.
All prices are on request. Rental periods of one week, weekend, short weekend, midweek and one day be possible.
This text was originally written in Dutch and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Length||193.83 ft Great length!|
|Day places||120 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||13 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||9 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||4,490.94 gal|
|Engine power||548 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||1,320.86 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
- Fast booking discount of 2.5% on confirmed reservations during the 24 hours after the budget request. (discounts cannot be combined)
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Skipper per day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 10
- For week charters check-out is on Friday until 16
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Netherlands, South Holland. Harbour: Wilhelminakade. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.